Full-Time • Hearst Region
* Calculate and prepare payroll
* Account payables and receivables
* Maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
* Maintain general ledger and financial statement
* Prepare and pay tax report and WSIB
* Perform other Accounting and/or HR related duties and administrative responsibilities as needed.
* University or college diploma in business administration
* Computer knowledge with Excel, Outlook, Word and Sage
* Have excellent organizational skills
* Excellent ability to keep files up to date and prioritize work
* Excellent oral/written communication in French and English