Registered Nurses or Registered Practical Nurses
Full-Time • Hearst Region
REGISTERED NURSES or REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSES
Temporary Full-Time or Part-Time (12 Months)
The Porcupine Health Unit is seeking applications from registered nurses or registered practical nurses who are interested in a temporary position on a full or part-time basis for a minimum of one year supporting the COVID-19 public health response and other programs and services.
· Completion of diploma or degree as a registered practical nurse or registered nurse;
· Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a RN or RPN;
· Previous public health or community nursing experience considered an asset;
· Excellent communication and critical thinking skills;
· Fluency in both official languages is required;
· Must have access to a vehicle and a valid Ontario Driver’s license.
These positions will remain open until filled. Please forward your resume to:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The Porcupine Health Unit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are contacted, please advise us if you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process.
Disponible en français