Full-Time • Hearst Region
Employment Opportunity : Pharmacy Technician
Full-time, permanent position
About the position
Under the supervision of the pharmacist, the Pharmacy Assistant/Technician supports the Pharmaceutical team in providing the highest level of service to customers, physicians and other health care professionals. The main role is to manipulate pharmaceutical products, inventory, prepare prescriptions and accomplish related administrative tasks.
- Assist pharmacists with the preparation of prescriptions;
- Answer customer questions;
- Maintain and update records, such as pharmacy files and patient profiles;
- Maintain accurate and complete inventory of medications.
Our ideal candidate :
- Must have attention to detail and precision (prepare medication as ordered, following company procedures);
- High level of concentration;
- Ability to memorize information;
- Organizational skills (inventory control).
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate;
- Registered with the Ontario College of Pharmacists;
- Experience working in a pharmacy is an asset;
- Bilingual (French and English), spoken and written;
- Excellent work ethic (punctual and reliable);
- Ability to multitask and communicate with customers in a courteous manner.
Working conditions :
- Work schedule: 35-40 hours / week (Monday to Friday) with a rotation of one Saturday per 10;
- Manual dexterity required;
- Sitting, standing, bending and walking;
- Repetitive work.
What we offer:
- Group Health Benefits Plan;
- Employee discount;
- Positive work-life balance schedule.
How to apply: Please send your résumé to the attention of Human Resources before March 19, 2021, at 4p.m.
- In person: 4, 9th Street
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates who apply. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.