Educator Assistant or Registered Early Childhood Educator
Part-Time • Hearst Region
The Centre Éducatôt Hub is seeking an autonomous, reliable, impartial and diplomatic person to fill the part-time or casual position of Educator Assistant or Registered Early Childhood Educator.
Qualities and skills required :
- Dynamic, understanding, patient, warm, empathetic, creative, organized and responsible individual;
- Ability to listen and communicate with parents and children;
- Ability to work in a team; to collaborate with other employees;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Experience in programming animation for groups of all ages;
- Experience working with children of all ages;
- Possess a valid first aid certificate (general first aid);
- Possess a clean criminal background check;
- Good skills in French and English (oral and written);
- Show discretion.
The salary is established according to the Salary Administration Program; Classification 5 for the Educator Assistant position, which is between $21.73 and $24.83 per hour and Classification 6 for the Registered Early Childhood Educator position, which is between $22.23 and $25.40 per hour, as well as the level of qualifications and experience. The person may be eligible for the OMERS Pension Plan.
Interested candidates must submit their application, accompanied by a cover letter to the following address or by email :
Brigitte Bouffard, Director of
Centre Éducatôt Hub
Corporation of the Town of Hearst
925 Alexandra Street
Postal bag 5000
Hearst, Ontario P0L 1N0
The Corporation of the Town of Hearst is
an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate the needs of applicants
under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with
Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection
process. Please contact the person named
above for any accommodation request.