Full-Time • Hearst Region
What if you join a team that works on Hearst's economic and tourism development?
The Hearst EDC is a journey in the development of entrepreneurship, employment, quality of life, mobilization and promotion of the community since 1982. What we want is a dynamic team committed to the future of their community.
We are currently working on issues that affect all development sectors in the Hears area. We are looking for a person to:
- Support and monitor the tourism action plan projects;
- Undertake the economic and tourism promotion;
- Develop projects in the areas of activity: tourism and agri-food;
- Be a resource person for the partners;
- Mobilize stakeholders around structural projects.
Remuneration and working conditions are defined in the administrative policies of the Town of Hearst.
If you have an undergraduate university degree in administration, marketing or communication or any other combination of post secondary education relevant to the position and also 2 years of relevant experience in local, tourism or related, send your resumé before November 2nd, 4 p.m. at the following address or by email:
PO Bag 5000
Hearst, ON P0L1N0
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.